4-H Summer Camp, Upham Woods, Wisconsin Dells:
- Base Camp is for members in grades 3-6. Members from Crawford, Richland, and Vernon Counties attend this 2 night, 3 day adventure. The main lodge, nature center, craft building and swimming and fishing area are located at the base of a hill. The cabins are located at the top of a hill with a separate shower/bath area. All water activities take place on the the Wisconsin River. Members are assigned to cabins by gender and age (3rd & 4th graders bunk together and 5th & 6th graders bunk together). Each cabin includes teen counselors and adult chaperones.
- Outpost Camp is for members in grades 7-8. Members from Crawford, Richland and Vernon Counties attend this 2 night, 3 day adventure.
- Base Camp Counselors: this older youth opportunity is open to members in grade 9-12. Members will guide Base Campers around the Upham Wood Grounds and lead various activities (arts & crafts, games and recreation, nature activities, and campfire programs).
Upham Woods Family Camps:
Crawford County Canoe Camp:
- This camp is offered in June or July. The canoers paddle down different rivers each summer, spend a night camping, and then continue down the river.
Advanced Space Academy:
- A fun-filled educational week at the U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL. Participants will complete an in depth science experience. They will be part of a 6 hour simulated Space Shuttle/Space Station mission, experience-training simulators, train as a pilot simulator or in a Micro-Gravity environment. They will tour the U.S. Space & Rocket Center and learn about becoming an astronaut.
- Enrolled 4-H members in good standing in their counties who are in 10th-12th grades may apply. This trip has a limited enrollment with a maximum of 32 students selected from the state.