- February 28, 2015 – Speaking & Demonstration Contest, 9:00 a.m., Seneca High School, Sponsored by Crazy Clovers 4-H Club
- March 1, 2015 – State 4-H Foundation Scholarship Due
- March 1, 2015 – Camp Counselor Applications Due
- March 9, 2015 – Crawford County Leaders’ Association Meeting, Crawford County Highway Dept., Seneca, 7:30 p.m.
- March 15, 2015 – Grant County Happy Hoppers Rabbit Club Spring Youth Show, Grant County Fairgrounds, Registration-7:30- 9:00 a.m., Show – 9:00 a.m.
- March 20-21, 2015 – ArtBeat! South, Camp Upham Woods, Wisconsin Dells
- March 21, 2015 – Project Discovery Day, North Crawford School, 9:00 a.m. – Noon
- 2015 Project Discovery Day Registration Form – Due March 13, 2015
- March 22, 2015 – Iowa County 4-H Horse Project Tack Sale, Dodgeville Middle School
- March 27-29 – Camp Counselor Training at Upham Woods, Wisconsin Dells
- March 30, 2015 – MAQA (PQA) Training, Crawford County Highway Dept., Seneca, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- April 1, 2015 – Crawford County Leaders’ Assocation Scholarship Applications due
Additional events can be found on the 2015 Crawford County 4-H Events Calendar.
How to Join:
- To join Crawford County 4-H contact a General Leader from the 4-H Brochure 2014-15. They will give you information on the club’s monthly meeting times.
- After you talk to the general leader, enroll your family in 4-H Online, by going to https://wi.4honline.com
- Additional information is available in the New Family Packet 2014-2015.
- If you have any additional questions on how to join, contact the UW-Extension Office at 608-326-0224.
4-H Club Projects:
Related Links of Interest:
- 4-H National Web Portal: http://4-h.org/ is your one-stop shop for 4-H Web sites.
- National 4-H Supply
- UW-Extension 4-H County Sites
- UW-Extension AmeriCorps*VISTA Initiative
- Wisconsin 4-H
If you have any questions about Crawford County 4-H, please contact:Amy Mitchell, 4-H Youth Development Agent
Crawford County UW-Extension
225 N. Beaumont Rd, Suite 240
Prairie du Chien, WI 53821