- January 3, 2015 – Crawford County Fair Beef Weigh-in, Southwest Vet Services, Prairie du Chien, 12 p.m.- 1 p.m.
- January 12, 2015 – Crawford County Leaders’ Association Meeting, Crawford County Highway Dept., Seneca, 7:30 p.m.
- January 20, 2015 – Annual Leader Training, Crawford County Highway Dept., Seneca, 6:30 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- January 24, 2015 – Cardboard Sled Races, Location:TBA, Sponsored by the Happy Hi-Liters 4-H Club, 1:00 p.m.
2015 Cardboard Sled Races Registration Form
- January 30-31, 2015 – Statewide Arts Workshop – Camp Upham Woods, Wisconsin Dells
- February 7, 2015 – State 4-H Dairy Quiz Bowl & Management Contest – Portage, WI
- February 9, 2015 – Crawford County Leaders’ Association Meeting, Crawford County Highway Dept., Seneca, 7:30 p.m.
- February 14, 2015 – State Meats Judging Contest, UW-Madison
- February 28, 2015 – Speaking & Demonstration Contest, 9:00 a.m., Seneca High School, Sponsored by Crazy Clovers 4-H Club
Additional events can be found on the 2015 Crawford County 4-H Events Calendar.
How to Join:
- To join Crawford County 4-H contact a General Leader from the 4-H Brochure 2014-15. They will give you information on the club’s monthly meeting times.
- After you talk to the general leader, enroll your family in 4-H Online, by going to https://wi.4honline.com
- Additional information is available in the New Family Packet 2014-2015.
- If you have any additional questions on how to join, contact the UW-Extension Office at 608-326-0224.
4-H Club Projects:
Related Links of Interest:
- 4-H National Web Portal: http://4-h.org/ is your one-stop shop for 4-H Web sites.
- National 4-H Supply
- UW-Extension 4-H County Sites
- UW-Extension AmeriCorps*VISTA Initiative
- Wisconsin 4-H
If you have any questions about Crawford County 4-H, please contact:Amy Mitchell, 4-H Youth Development Agent
Crawford County UW-Extension
225 N. Beaumont Rd, Suite 240
Prairie du Chien, WI 53821